RETURNING AN ITEM FOR A REFUND
So we understand that there may be times when you will need to return a product that you have purchased from us.
A refund may be issued to you if;
- You have received an incorrect item/s in your order
- You have received a damaged or faulty item
- You are returning food that is covered under our palatability guarantee
Eligible items purchased online can be returned for a refund by following the below steps.
How to return an item for a refund:
1. Submit a Return Request through our Returns Portal returns.petpost.com.au.
You’ll need your order number and email address to begin the process.
2. You will be asked to select the item/s to return and the reason for return. You may also be asked to provide images and comments regarding the item.
2. Once submitted, you will be provided an RMA number and sent a confirmation email that we’ve received the request.
3. Our team will assess your request and you’ll be notified of the outcome by email and if approved, the next steps to complete your return.
4. If required to send products back to our distribution centre, refunds will be issued once the returned parcel is processed by our team.
Please note: Refunds are processed to the original method of payment used for the order.
For refunds on returns, please allow 5-10 business days for the return to be processed after your item arrives back at our Warehouse.
For further assistance or if you have any questions regarding your return, please reach out to our friendly Customer Experience team on 1300 146 499, via Live Chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHO PAYS FOR THE RETURN OF AN ITEM?
TYPE OF RETURN
Change of Mind, Incorrect Size, or a Sale Item
You are responsible for the cost of returning your item.
Damaged, Faulty, or Incorrect Item/Order sent by us
Follow the return steps above and our Team will advise if we require the item to be returned to us. If yes, our team will provide you with a free returns shipping label.
Choose carefully! Once your order is placed we are unable to modify/cancel the order.