So we understand that there may be times when you will need to return a product that you have purchased from us.
A replacement product may be sent to you if;
- You have received an incorrect item/s in your order
- You have received a damaged or faulty item
- You are returning food that is covered under our palatability guarantee
Eligible items purchased online can be returned for a replacement product by following the below steps.
1. Submit a Returns Request Form.
2. Should your order or product issue not fall within any of the listed return reasons, please fill in the Return Request Form with the reason 'Other' and provide more information in the description section.
3. Once submitted, you will be given a ticket ID via email (your support ticket).
4. Our Customer Experience Team will assess and respond to your returns request via your support ticket. A photo is required for any faulty/damaged, incorrect, or palatability items.
5. Depending on the assessment by our Customer Experience Team, if we require the item to be returned to us you will either be provided with a returns label or notified a courier has been booked for collection.
For further assistance or if you have any questions regarding your return, please reach out to our friendly Customer Experience team on 1300 146 499, via Live Chat or email us at email@example.com.
WHO PAYS FOR THE RETURN OF AN ITEM?
TYPE OF RETURN
Change of Mind, Incorrect Size, or a Sale Item
You are responsible for the cost of returning your item.
Damaged, Faulty, or Incorrect Item/Order sent by us
Follow the return steps above and our Team will advise if we require the item to be returned to us. If yes, our team will provide you with a free returns shipping label.
Choose carefully! Once your order is placed we are unable to modify/cancel the order.