1. How can I manage my Repeat Delivery Orders?
Simply log into your PetPost account and select Repeat Delivery under the account section to view your Repeat Delivery items.
You can amend your Repeat Delivery here by changing the frequency, quantity, adding or removing items and updating your payment details.
2. What products are available for Repeat Delivery?
The items available for Repeat Delivery are pet essentials you need on a regular basis, such as dog and cat food, litter or flea and tick treatments.
When a product is available for Repeat Delivery, you will see the option on the product page and in the checkout process.
3. Do I have to be a member to use Repeat Delivery?
Yes, this is required in order for you to monitor and amend your Repeat Delivery items.
4. What payment methods can I use for Repeat Delivery?
Repeat Delivery orders are processed via credit card and PayPal only. Afterpay is not available on Repeat Delivery.
5. How will I know when I'm getting my Repeat Delivery Order?
You will receive an email from us three days before your order is scheduled to be sent, notifying you that we will process your order soon.
You may amend your Repeat Delivery order at the this time. If it's good to go, you will receive a confirmation email and your order will be on its way to your door.